At Freedom Family Medicine We Can Handle Nearly All Your Primary Care Needs
We take care of all ages from newborns to seniors and handle the majority of women’s health issues with the exception of obstetrics.
Dr. Ashley Parker has a special interest in office orthopedics and performs a wide range of joint injections. He even performs vasectomies.
Because we are a Direct Primary Care practice, we take the time to make sure your issues are handled before your visit is finished. We can even do home visits.
What Services Do We Offer?
We offer a variety of services to accommodate both young and old, making sure that everyone in your family has the best possible care.
- Well Child Exams for Newborns up to Teens
- Adult Physicals Including Papsmears
- Acute / Sick / Walk-in Visits
- Home Visits (small extra fee for travel)
- Annual Flu Vaccine
- In-House Blood Draw
- Hormone Testing
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Management
Member Procedures *
- Cortisone Injections for Shoulder, Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Trigger Finger, Hip Bursitis, and Knee
- Trigger Point Injections
- Freezing of Skin Lesions
- Ear Wax Removal
- Skin Tag Removal
- Ingrown Toenail Removal
- Drainage of Abscess
- Cyst Removal
- Vasectomy (with full yearly membership payment)
(*) A small additional fee may apply if procedure is done in conjunction with other services on the same day.
- Complete Blood Count
- Metabolic Panel
- Cholesterol Panel
- Urine Dipstick
- Thyroid (TSH)
- Prostate Cancer (PSA)
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Urine Microalbumin
- Rapid Strep
- Rapid Flu
- Suturing of Lacerations
- Skin Lesion Excision and Suturing
- Durable Medical Equipment like Splints and Braces
- Many Others!
Whether you still have questions, or just want to get in touch with us, we’d love to hear from you. Head over to our “Contact Us” page and fill out the form. We look forward to meeting you!